Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Our First snow of the season

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember eating it when I was a child...forever ago it seems!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it everywinter if we have snow. The best snow is the dry powdery stuff, it has a better flavor, the wet snow seems to always have a bit of metallic flavor to it

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like thats all the snow Ice cream for this season...I'm looking forward to <s>Complaining</s> warmer weather, I can wait another year for snow...LOL

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 02, 2007 05:18 PM: Message edited by: mr rogie ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •